The Loft on St Paul is located in Belleville, Ontario. This newly renovated church was built in 1878 and is the ideal spot for a special event like a bachelorette or even an intimate wedding! It’s located in the downtown core, which is surrounded by cute shops, restaurants and is also an easy walk to the waterfront. You’re also pretty close to Prince Edward County if you run out of things to do downtown!
When you arrive at The Loft, you can immediately see the huge outdoor space, filled with a functional kitchen and bar (which even features swings!), a gas fire pit, and BBQ. On top of that, there’s a hot tub and a cedar sauna. If you have little ones or extra guests, there is also a bunkie which features a large bunk-bed. There’s tons of parking available, especially if you want to have guests stop by.
Inside you will find a spacious kitchen equipped with everything you might need, and a living room area, featuring a projector and grand piano! The loft has a super comfy queen bed upstairs. Light some candles and turn on the gas fire to add to the atmosphere.
Follow on IG: @theloftonstpaul
What is supplied:
- Ground coffee (coffee machine + mini creamers/milk in the fridge)
- Tea kettle
- Body towels and face towels
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- TONS of kitchen utensils
- Cutting board
- Wine glasses
- Can opener + bottle opener
- Spatula + other BBQ necessities
- Garbage Bin
- Salt & Pepper (and lots of spices)
- Bed Linens
- Board games (some of the best)
- Projector to watch movies
- Washer + Dryer
- Cedar sauna
- Hot tub
- Outdoor swings
- Tons of seating
- Outdoor BBQ + kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Bunkie (can sleep two)
Highlights In The Area:
- Stop by the The Brake Room for delicious coffee
- Visit the Farmer’s Market and grab fresh goodies (highly recommend the potato donuts)
- Take a walk along the Waterfront Trail
- Get a manicure or facial at Kita Beauty Lounge
- Grab a specialty drink from The Lark
- Eat dinner at Capers
If you are looking for things to do in Prince Edward County, I have an article with my summer recommendations but I also have one for winter activities.
Disclaimer: All information and prices are accurate as of the time of the posting. All opinions expressed are completely my own. This post is not sponsored.
*All images are copyrighted by Julia Melcher (@adventureontario) or credited to their owners. Please do not use or re-post without written consent and provide credit where applicable